Trading is a dream job because it provides numerous benefits.
It can be lucrative, with traders frequently earning significantly more than the average salary.
It also provides a high level of freedom and flexibility, allowing traders to work from home or anywhere there is an internet connection.
Furthermore, it has the potential to generate large profits in a relatively short period of time, making it appealing to those looking to quickly increase their wealth.
Trading also offers an exciting challenge as well as the chance to develop one’s own strategies and techniques.
Traders can profit in both rising and falling markets, and they can also make decisions about risk management.
Furthermore, many traders can work from home, allowing them to set their own hours and work when it is most convenient for them.
Trading is useful for Introverts, housewives, unemployed, physically challenged, people with shyness, social anxiety, depression, and those who hate office politics, location dependence, time dependence, financial dependence and so on.
So, trading is a dream job and business for many. Let’s see how it impacts different kind of people.
1. First of all it is a boon for introverts. Introverts like me doesn’t love spending time out all the time. We need some alone time and space to recharge ourselves. That’s why when introverts comes to know about this and become consistently profitable, would never leave this job. It is actually a dream job for them as they don’t have to interact with everyone to get their job done. They can socialize whenever they want and however they want. Its a complete freedom for introverts.
2. Similarly people with psychological issues like depression, anxiety etc may find it difficult to going out to work on a consistent basis. This is because of their mood swings and emotional instability. This may also be a problem when they want to day trade. So it is safe for such people to do swing or positional trading as they are more prone to get emotionally disturbed on minor issues.
3. People who have a tendency to be shy or socially anxious may prefer this job as it involves no human interaction. This is the perfect job for those kind of people.
4. People who have suffered from the office politics, pressure or ill treatment from several employers, may consider this as an opportunity to leave office work once for all and start making money on their own.
5. People who love to travel and would like to have location-independent work might prefer trading to other jobs. As just a mobile with internet connection is enough to make quick profits.
6. Sometimes a regular job may require you to be strict with the timings, which might be difficult for you if you have issues like insomnia, mood swings etc. If you want to be time-independent and work whenever you want, this might be the right job for you. This is especially useful for housewives and caretakers.
7. If you are unemployed for a long time and do not want to face another rejection, you may consider starting to swing trade with a small capital.
8. If you are physically challenged, and if it is difficult for you to get a job, you may consider learning trading.
This is also the best type of business anyone can do because the capital requirement is low, no interaction with humans, no need to do marketing for our business and so on.
Trading has numerous advantages and is extremely beneficial to a wide range of people. However, these are the people who will benefit the most.